Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Elvis--Always In My Heart

Hi Everyone!  Last Sunday was the 38th anniversary of Elvis' death.  It seems almost unbelievable he has been gone that long but it is most certainly true.  I was all prepared to do my way cool Elvis mani and 2 things happened.  The first thing was a family picnic I had to go to and I ran out of time getting it done before the picnic.  The second thing was the water decals I got did not show up over the mani I did LOL!

No worries!  I was able to fix the decal situation and this is the mani I wore for several days last week while I remembered the music idol I've held dear to my heart for so many years
I'm wearing Nails Inc Baker St and did some stamping decals with FUN 17.
At first I tried to use a blue suited Elvis over this decal and you couldn't see him LOL!
The black was definitely the way to go!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment