Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Sugar Skull and roses!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I had a bee in my bonnet last night to get this mani to turn out just right and I stayed up WAY too late but yay I did it!  Today I'm wearing some sugar skulls from Messy Mansion's MM71 plate and I added some vines from MM53 with some free hand roses. Yes I think we can all agree free hand is not my best nail art ability LOL!
Check it out!  Didn't it turn out cool???? One of my fb friends told me I was letting my inner biker chick shine!
I just used some of my sharpies to color in some areas on the images and then I did a spritz of alcohol to blend them a bit
I'm actually like the vines and roses too and I'm trying to decide how I could extend this mani by replacing the sugar skulls with something else and keeping the vines.  I guess you'll find out whether or not I come up with something cool!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment