Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

What's new with you?

Hi Everyone!  

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I've been so absent lately!  I recently got a job! Yep a real job too! No more working my butt off for someone who's not going to hire me because I don't have a degree agency job for me.  Which is excellent and I really enjoy it and have great coworkers to boot.  The downside is oh my gosh when I get home I'm tired and then I stress out between doing my nails and reading.  If you know me you know I love to read.  Truth is if I had to pick between doing my nails and reading, reading is going to win.  So I've been sort of lacking in the doing my nails area which sucks!  But last night I decided to haul out my favorite polish of all time  OPI's Vampire State Building and try to do something I could wear this time of year with the lovely vampy red.

And I found it!  I did some easy gradient access nail tribal stamping to give this a summer feel even though it's a dark Fall color!
Here's the gorgey town Vampire State Building.  It's my favorite polish EVAH!
Others have come close to it but they just aren't quite there with the exact color
That's okay because I have 2 bottles of this baby and I try to only wear her a couple times a year.

I love my little kokopelli guy too!  Check him out banging away on his drum!
I have a crack on the side of my pinkie right in the meat! OH MY LANTA!  I had to try to save him which is why I'm sporting the glue wart for awhile.  I don't know about you but all I can see is a ginormous pinkie!
I believe I took some images from Mariannes, Shany and Mash to come up with my hot southwestern look

I hope to post more often but just in case I don't, fear not it's just me having to wear a  mani for a few days like everyone else in the real world LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have an excellent day!

1 comment:

  1. These are cool. And I know what you mean about the work cutting into your nail time! I'm always so tired by the end of the day, the nailart feels like a chore. I had to cut back and only post 2-3 times a week now. It's worth it though when you get a job you love! My job is stressful, but I have the best coworkers. It makes me not mind working long hours. :)

    ReplyDelete