Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

That's some Kick A$$ polish!

So my friend Gina from Red Dog Designs is a genius.  I don't care if it's not the Mensa kind either--although she sure could be in the Mensa club if you ask me!  She made a couple of polishes a while back and hasn't yet released them but I surely hope she does.  When she first showed me the picture of this one I fell flat in love with it and told her it was Kick A$$!!  A few days later I received some polishes in the mail and I died laughing when I got this little beauty!
I immediately went to work making a mani for this fabulous gem!
The raspberry base and raspberry glitter are amazeballs!


Took some shots with flash too because it's SO gorgeous!



I stamped using BM323 with some white and Butter London's Knees Up for my roses---I love the effect!





And look how perfectly it matches my top!

I'm have 2 more polishes like this Gina made and they are just gorgeous.  I'm REALLY hoping she's going to release these in her shop!  Besides who doesn't want to be wearing Kick A$$ with a kick ass mani????!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning! Beautiful polishes & you did a perfect mani with them!

    ReplyDelete