Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Love Letters straight to your heart

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Saturday!  Today I'm not doing a thing!  I'm relaxing and working out some mani ideas for the upcoming Digit-al Dozen theme.  It's a tough one and this time I vow to be much better prepared than the tape mani week!  So I'm sitting here today scouring the internet for some ideas and of course I'm reading some hot cowboy romance!  Lorelei James Redneck Rodeo is available and Dalton McKay is one hot cowboy!  I also plan on making some chocolate covered strawberries today using the ice cube tray method I saw on Pinterest.  So it's not like I'm not going to be productive at all, I'm just going to be a lazy productive!!! LOL!

I did this mani thinking of long distance romances and love letters.  It's a bit dark for summer but it looks pretty cool.  I did a lazy gradient with Zoya Caitlin and Petra and then did some nails with Zoya Pinta.  I love Zoya purples, they are simply fantastic!  I stamped using BM311 in Devotion and then some black and DRK-C
I like to take pictures when I'm at work because I feel like the lighting is so much better so I was snapping some pics of this mani
And the new gal who is replacing our beloved Gerardo must have looked over when she heard the camera turn on because I heard Gerardo say, "she's taking pics of her awesome nails for her blog!"  LOL!!!  Oh the things my coworkers have to put up with me!

I had to do the long distance romance thing a couple times in my life and I'm not really a huge fan of it!  My heart goes out to all those who have to live so far away from someone they love!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

2 comments: