Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Neon--When things aren't what they seem

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a super cool thing to show you!  It will amaze you! It will blow you out of the water! You will not believe it!!!!!  I have a really super nice and way cool polish buddy.  You might have heard of her -- Beaching Nails aka Sandy Beach.  Sandy is on a one woman mission to create as many nail techniques as possible LOL.  This gurl never sleeps I kid you not!  Awhile ago she posted a video on the Beach Sun Spray technique.  Oh you know a technique where you put something on your nails that looks exactly like  nail polish only it isn't! It's not nail polish at all!

Here's a shot of my with my first ever Beach Sun Spray mani can you guess what I used???
Looks like a neon nail polish mani doesn't it????? 

What do you think it is--nail wraps?  Nope!
Water decals??? Nope!
The Beach Sun Spray technique is actually done using permanent markers aka Sharpie's on a make up sponge and then spraying with rubbing alcohol and dabbing onto your nail!!!!!!!!!

Are you shocked?????? Are you amazed????????
It's just so simple I can hardly stand it!  All I did was paint my nails white and then following the technique which can be found HERE I drew on a makeup sponge and then sprayed it with rubbing alcohol and then I sponged on to get my gradient.  SUPER EASY PEASY!  I stamped over it because you know me I'm all about the stamping hahahaha!   What do you think???? Did you guess it was markers????


8 comments:

  1. Wow, markers? Really? That is so crazy. I didn't even know such a technique existed. Beautiful stamping as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right; I'm blown away by this mani! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah ok. that is one of the cooler techniques i've seen in a while. i need to get some rubbing alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I so want to try that technique. You're right...I don't think Sandy sleeps. You did her proud with this mani, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so cool! I don't know how some people are able to come up with so many innovative techniques...it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, that is ridiculously awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job. I really don't know how she does it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Very cool! How many 'layers' does it take to get the gradient looking good with this method?

    ReplyDelete