Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Neon--Spiral Staircase!

Hi Everyone!  My long awaited FUN plates are finally here and I am just elated!  I always love new stuff from Fab Ur Nails.  Johanne comes up with the coolest designs too.  I knew right away I wanted to try something with the staircase looking design on FUN 16. Since I managed to nail my radial gradient yesterday I decided to go for it again and SUCCESS! Omg! I better watch out  because lightning might strike me!  

I used some of the China Glaze Electric Nights for this Plur-PLE, Glow With The Flow, Home Sweet House Music and Daisy Know My Name and then stamped with my beloved Mundo de Unas black and FUN 16 and look how fun this is!
Ooooh isn't this cool?????!!!!
Best place to get a shot was in my bedroom with the sun coming through the blinds.  Can you spy the cat butt on my bed???

These two jerks were sleeping when I was working my butt off making mani magic!
Roscoe on the left Rufus on the right!

Now back to the mani pics! I mean that is why we're here right????!!!!
I actually think stamping over a radial really helps it look like a success
This might just be one of my fave images evah! Oh Oh BM 221 there's a new sheriff in town!
All in all super happy with how this one turned out, even if the cats could have cared less!




13 comments:

  1. creative

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/znu-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up, another perfect radial gradient! Please teach me the trick! P.S. Just kidding about the shut up...you know I adore you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed that radial gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radial gradient and the pattern over it look so amazing together! Perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like 3D or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making me want some FUN plates!! This is awesome, too. And you did an amazing job with the radial gradient. I've done them before, but I always stamp over it, so you can't see the flaws. I can tell yours came out perfect under that stamping. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH you are blowing my mind with these radial gradients!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really???? Another perfectly awesome radial!!! And that image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So COOL!!! You're knocking out some amazing radial gradients!!! I *need* this stamp now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang! Gorgeous radial! Your mani reminds me of an Escher stairwell!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really great - love that pop of yellow in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  13. These nails are trippy! They look so cool!

    ReplyDelete