Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hi Everyone!!! Sorry for my missing in action disappearing act!  I find myself working a lot again these days and just too tired sometimes to get my post up!  I didn't get a chance to finish my orange week so first of all let me show you the rest of the cool oranges I did!

The advanced nail stamping theme was stamping with straight lines last week and I am so happy I did one that turned out!  Stamping with straight lines is seriously one of the hardest things you can do! OMG they either get on crooked or you get wiggles in your lines when transferring to your nails.  The trick is to stamp onto your nails as lightly as you can.

Here's a cute one I did using OPI's Where Did Suzi's Mango?

This turned out SO good!
I was most happy with Halloween colors without the Halloween look!
And this is a nice double stamping technique I will definitely use again
What do you think?  Do you have trouble stamping with stripes?  Would you rather use striping tape or a striping brush to do lines?

Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: