Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Summer--At the beach!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  My week is short but it still seems like Friday is too far off LOL!  I'm working some long hours this week to make up for being off on Monday so I didn't have a lot of time to put together my mani for today, BUT it seems as though I didn't need it.  

Here's a lovely textured gradient for my day at the beach!
This lovely gradient is OPI Tiffany Case & Solitaire with Zoya Godiva and Bar
I thought about adding some shells but decided against it as I didn't want to take away from the simple beauty of this gradient.

I live on the shores of Lake Michigan so trust me when I say I know the beauty of the beach AND there are absolutely no sharks--ever!

Let's see what everyone else is wearing today!


10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this makes me want to go to the beach...no sharks in my area either, thank goodness or I'd never swim in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours! Any beach mani makes me long for a trip to the sea and this one is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect the way it is. A lovely textured gradient with just the right amount of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just perfect Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Very subtle and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, you didn't need more time - perfect as is! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the gradient, too. The texture adds so much depth :)

    ReplyDelete