Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Scaley Things!

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!  Tonight I've got my Fantasy Football draft so I thought I'd put on some fantasy nails.  Ah if only mermaids were real!  I think it's no secret that mermaid nails one of my favorites to do and all week last week the theme in the advanced nail stamping group was "scales".  I hauled out my foils as I haven't done anything with them in quite awhile AND discovered I actually have the least amount of cracking with my Rejuvacote over them and then did some stamping
I like this look and how the foils make the scales look real!
Foils are fun and I love stamping over them
With some help from a MoYou Sailor plate this mermaid nails look was easy.  Let's just hope tonight's Fantasy Football draft is just as easy!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

1 comment: