Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sometimes our minds eye is so much better!

Hi Everyone!  I've been toying with the idea for this water marble for awhile now.  One of the gals at work was wearing a dress with black, gold, teal and coral and I thought wow these colors really look great together.  I wanted to water marble a design like it.  I just don't love this water marble!  It had SO much potential but really fell flat for me

I just don't know what it is, maybe my teal is too dark, maybe my coral too bold.

Maybe stripes would have been better?  I'm not sure I just don't love it lol!

I used China Glaze Passion, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Sally Hansen, Snappy Sorbet, and a black.

I haven't marbled in a while so this was so disappointing to me.  I will say I love my ring ringer best, I just wish the coral was darker lol.

I think that's a lot of my problem in life--what my mind sees is actually so much better than what I wind up with.  Especially guys! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment: