Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

First mani of Spring---too bad it's Summer!

Hi Everyone!  Happy weekend to all.  Today is my grand nephew's birthday party.  I'm sure it's going to be a super fun time because he is so adorable AND cake will be involved!  We might even hit 80 degrees today.  Too bad right now it's raining outside!

UG we are officially having the worst Spring/Summer ever so far.  It's been cold and rainy.  We really didn't have Spring instead we had Sprinter a Spring/Winter mix.  Now it's June and it should be Summer but nope still not even Spring yet I don't think--OIY what a mess!

A  couple of weeks ago I snagged the Spring It On nail polish collection from Nails Inc.  I just loved all the colors in this collection AND I was able to get them all--shipped for less than $26!  That is a steal!  I couldn't decide which one I wanted to wear first so I grabbed 3 of them and did a small skittles look.  I also got to try out my new Gogo Only St Happy plate!
Aren't these colors perfect for Spring/Summer mani's???!!!  The blue is Royal Botanical Gardens, the pink is  Brompton Place and the orange is Wellington Square.  
I used one of my new Mundos from The Candy Collection--Sky Blue to stamp
This is just a super simple and fast mani and it's pretty cute!  What do you think?

How are all of you faring this supposed Summer season so far?

Thanks for stopping by!   Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment