Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Birds In Flight

Hi Everyone!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I realize we aren't far into it but for me so far so good.   I actually am laughing a bit today because I realized I have now done ANOTHER mani in much the same color scheme as my last mani.  But what can I say??? I'm a sucker for this pinky magenta polishes with a hint of blue!

I was lucky enough to snag a bottle of We're All Mad Here from Red Dog Designs awhile back.  It's a Limited Edition color made for Jen over at My Nail Polish Obsession.  Her blog turned 3 so just like years before Red Dog designed a signature limited edition color for her.  This one is a super pretty pinky magenta with white and turquoise micro flakies in it.  It's just so lovely and quite honestly perfect for summer!

How perfect is this color for summer???!!!!
Totally  100% perfect!
I did some stamping with the new Messy Mansion MM57 plate as well.  This plate is just wonderful! Lots of nice leaf images on  this one plus all these little birds!
I thought these images with this polish were just the perfect pairing.  I stamped with one of my fave Mundo de Unas colors--Blue Grey

Here's a closer look at the Messy Mansion plate
I can't wait to use this  in the Fall!

It looks like there are still some We're All Mad Here over at Red Dog Designs snag one HERE before it's too late!

Messy Mansion released a few more MM plates too--check them out HERE

I've got a few Nails Inc on their way to me--let's hope I can come up with a different color scheme once I get them LOL!

1 comment: