Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Let's Have A Ball!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  So far it's looking good for having no snow on the commute in to work this morning.  The past 2 days have sucktastic.  It's almost as if everyone has forgotten what it's like to drive in the snow and we've had over 63 inches of it this year so you'd think they'd be pretty used to it by now LOL!

I bought the limited edition polishes Red Dog had up for sale a few days ago so I could get my Mardi Gras on and man are they lovely!  Both Harlequin Ball and King Cake are once again incredibly original and absolutely stunning.  I decided to start with Harlequin Ball because it has diamond shaped glitter in it because YES I love diamond shaped glitter and I was sooooo glad I did!

I topped it over Elevation Tronador simply because it was also new and sitting next to me--Tronador is quite stunning and will get a post all on its own shortly!


Harlequin Ball is filled with gold and purple circle holos both large and small as well and green and gold diamond glitter and of course it has Red Dog's signature micro holo shimmer.
I had to settle for pictures under the stove top light since there was no sunshine out for these pics!
I stamped using both Pueen 46 and BM420
This is just such a fun mani!  I really love the look of Harlequin Ball over a dark color but I want to try it over something light too.  And you know I'll shre it with you when I do!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very busy manicure... it fits perfectly to the (masquerade)ball theme!

    ReplyDelete