Monday, January 6, 2014

Following A Tutorial Week

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  This week my friends and I are doing mani's inspired by a tutorial.  When I first started stamping my nails I was pretty voracious in following tutorials and searching the internet for pics of mani ideas.  Tutorials are so helpful when it comes to mani's especially when it's a new to you technique.

But sometimes a tutorial is just about an incredibly beautiful manicure and that's why I've chosen this tutorial from Ashley at Ashley Is Polish Addicted 

She did a great mani with the Zoya Summer Pixie Dusts.  I didn't have all of them so I had to switch out the light purple I got from Forever 21.  This really does look like a snow cone!
I really love the textured polishes and love gradienting with them!
I tried to mimic Ashley's hand pose but I can't quite get it LOL!
Thanks for such a great tutorial on this AWESOME mani you did Ash!!

5 comments:

  1. This is the style of nail art that almost makes me want to embrace those textured polishes. Looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned so wonderfulI love this sort of gradient!!!

    ReplyDelete