Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Following A Tutorial Week--Stamped Decals from Messy Mansion

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!  Our polar vortex has finally vacated and now we have rain!  OIY we just are not winning here LOL!  I'm all for the warmer weather but rain brings sleet, slush and ice.  Here we are at the end of the tutorial week and I decided to do a stamping decal.  Julia posted a really cute idea for a leprechaun last March.  It's a pretty simple tutorial although if you're new to stamping this is definitely an advanced technique.  Do check out the tutorial for it over at Messy Mansion.  Because I chose a plate that needed a lot of detailing on the decal I decided to just go for an accent instead of the decal on every nail.  Good thing too because it was a bit labor intensive!
I chose one of my new Messy Mansion plates MM29 and then stamped with China Glaze Passion--my favorite gold.  Then I filled in ALL the little holes with my jewel tone Illamasqua's--Viridian, Scarab, Phallic and Baptiste
I think it almost has a stained glass look!
I sure you enjoyed the tutorial week!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment