Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Are you ready for some football???!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Sunday!  Today is the day the Packers host the 49ers in the playoffs.  We are gladly welcoming all the boys from San Francisco to the frozen tundra!  As I mentioned yesterday we are bracing for some very cold weather over the next 3 days.  Schools are already closed for tomorrow and some businesses in the area are talking about closing early.  I'm not sure why they close early as it's colder in the morning than midday LOL!

In any case it's going to be cold, cold, cold and MOAR cold! 

We did not get much snow yesterday which was great.  I braved the elements today to grab some snack stuff for the football line ups today.  Tonight during the Packer game we are having steak and brussels sprouts sauteed with bacon and onions and a smidge of soy sauce.  Yes even if we lose that's a winner meal!

I did a Packer waterfall mani for today.  Just something simple.  A bit hard to capture the pretty gold foil of Zoya Kerrie but I tried my best!
While the Packer colors are green and gold our jerseys are definitely green, yellow and white LOL!
So I did my mani to match our jersey colors.  

Here's a shot in the shade to try to catch some of Kerrie I used

I'm looking forward to a great game day and spending time with my son.  Hopefully this cold front will get in and get out pretty quick.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment