Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

How Blue You Do?

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Monday!  I decided to look through the stash and haul out some untrieds and some favorites this week!  I feel like I'm getting buried alive in the untrieds!   I decided to start with my first problem color--Blue and do a week long of blue!  Let's see how cool and interesting I can keep it!

First up I pulled out Sinful Colors Sugar Rush, OPI Swimsuit Nailed It! (my favorite blue) and Hard Candy Mr Right--pretty much the only Mr Right I'm ever going to see is on my fingertips LOL!  I kept it simple with a way cool needle drag!
These types of mani's look complex but they are SO easy!
Start with your basecoat, add two coats of Sinful Color Sugar Rush then while everything is still nice a wet draw a line with Mr Right on the right leave a nice space of Sugar Rush in the middle and then do a nice line of Swimsuit Nailed It! on the left.  Take a needle or a small dotting tool and simple drag in a zig zag motion across the nail!

The thumb turned out the best I think!
This is an easy way to get some cool nail art!
I've got a lot of different blues--creams, shimmers, holo, neon, frankened, glitter, suede--you name it I got it!!!

I think this will be a fun week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I haven't tried the needle drag technique yet, I think I really need to!

    ReplyDelete