Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cooking up some skittles

Hi Everyone!! Wow trying to come up with an idea of your own after a two week long Digit-al Dozen Challenge is a bit daunting!  I had to think for myself!  I tossed together a quick and easy skittle mani.  I didn't have much time to think about any great ideas--it's Packer Sunday!!!  Today the party is at my sister's.  We're having tacos so I need to get some guacamole made up and head on over there for a fun filled day!

For this mani I put together some matte with some holo--I love those two looks together!
My index is Nabi Tawny, my swear is a franken I made--Pumpkin Spice Latte, ring is Zoya Caitlin and pinkie is Zoya Dove.  I matted Caitlin with some silver stamping!!
I added the green rhinestone to Pumpkin Spice Latte because my thumb has the lovely Zoya Veruschka on it!
These are definitely some fall colors which is good as we are seeing 50 degree weather today with rain
I need to do skittles more often!  I always like the end results when I do!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I wish everyone who entered the Spectacular September Giveaway the best of luck!!!

I hope you all have a great day and of course Go Pack, Go!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment