Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dot---Dot---Dot----Goose!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday!  It's a gorgeous day here in Racine, WI--not a cloud in the sky and it will stay that way in the mid 60's.  Mom and I are going to do some shopping today and I'm debating on whether or not to drive up to Milwaukee for another melmer.  They are having a 60% off sale at Michael's right now and mine is out of the size I need.

I've still got a blue for my blue week to show you!  Last night I put on the lovely Zoya Sunshine which is a stunning dark blue Pixie Dust.  I stamped using one of my new SA plates which I ordered from AliExpress.

I know I've said it a zillion times BUT  I just love textured polish!
I quite happy with my SA set as well!  I got 20 plates and this is SA10
This dotted look is really cool!
Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to play with my new Nailuv Gel kit AND do another spiked mani!  I have an idea what I want to do for the spiked one I just have to hope what I see in my mind will transfer to my nails

I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful mani! Recently I'm in love with these half circles interlaced with each other. Yours reminds me of a mosaic. I could totally envision it in a Roman bath (you know, the public ones that are now public swimming pools here in Europe).

    Chester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give a link for buy this plate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give a link for buy this plate?

    ReplyDelete