Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4--Pink!!

Hi Everyone!!! Day is pink day in the Crumpet Nail Tart's 31 Day Challenge.  I'm not a huge pink lover per say but I've gotten some really nice pink's lately so I had to give them a go!  I got La Pazitively Hot from my friend Amber and got Pure Ice Draped from my polish wifey Lori so I decided to gradient them to see what would happen.

Not much lol!  It's a pretty subtle looking gradient
Still it looks pretty hot and it's certainly bright!
I stamped over it using Kleancolor Metallic Black and BM310
I like the matte look with the metallic Kleancolor AND I did not topcoat over it after stamping
This is probably a much better suited for summer mani BUT it's got to be summer somewhere!
Let's check out what's up for tomorrow
PURPLE!!! Oooh I have something fab in mind for that one!

Let's see what all my friends have done for pink!

10 comments:

  1. I loved the subtle gradient but the stamp finishes it off so well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too Alexis--I just didn't topcoat over the metallic black and it worked so well!

      Delete
  2. I love the pinks you picked! Pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pink.. I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know me and pink! hahahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's summer in Australia! Lol. I think this turned out great.

    ReplyDelete