Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

If ain't broken don't fix it!

Hi Readers!  I'm sure by now you have figured out I "love" a lot of things.  I love stamping.  I love magnetic polish.  I love foils.  I love crackle.  Face it readers I have a hard time remaining faithful!  My mani today features my deep, deep love for the black shatter!  I love, love, LOVE black shatter!  It looks great in mani's and it looks good when making nail polish jewelry. Today is your lucky day because I'm going to show you both!  First up the nails!
As you can see I'm on another half moon mani kick lol!  I can't help it now that I have the round labels it's just so much easier to do and it finally works!  This mani is white with black shatter over on index, swear, and pinkie (yes I did call it the swear finger!) and on the thumb and ring finger I switched it up and did white crackle over black.  
This is a super simple mani and an easy way to get nail art without doing a thing!  The Shatter is OPI in black and and Crackle is Pure Ice in white.  I just love how this looks.
And check this out readers! Here is a bracelet and matching ring I made awhile ago--it totally matches my mani!
And here I am modeling it!
I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm not over crackle!


Thank for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

14 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! Definitely going to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of crackle polishes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them, the jewelry is very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having jewelry to match my mani's!

      Delete
  4. this looks freakin amazing!! The half moon with crackle is fabulous pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with this!!!
    I thought I was over crackle. I JUST did a blog post about looking for new ways to use it.

    I think this is the first time I have seen black crackle and NOT thought that is looked Halloweeny. It looks like a marble countertop! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly--I am SO not over crackle! I hope to see it around for a long time!

      Delete
  6. WOW! That's full of awesome right there.

    ReplyDelete