Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Ultimate Warrior is Bad Ass!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday to you! I put on another one of the polishes in the 12 Collection from Paint Box Collection and wore it to work sans any stamping.  I loved it so much I decided to keep it on another day and add some accent nails for a cool Halloween look!

First up here are pics of the polish.  It's a gorgeous red brown with tons of gold and red shimmer in it.  It's truly a vamp red which makes it perfect for Halloween and Fall and Winter

I love colors like this!
So that gold and red micro shimmer in there?
A classic vampy red is always a must have in your polish arsenal

I decided to try a couple of accent nails for a Halloween look and I like how bad ass they turned out!  I ran the gamut of what I wanted to do, shiny, some shiny and some matte or all matte

Here it is when I first  did it.  I stamped using 3 plates from Messy Mansion MM54, MM56 and MM58
All Shiny which I liked but then I decided to go just matte on the accent nails
Yep still like it but what does the Ultimate Warrior look like matted??? So you know I had to try it!
oooooh totally awesome!!!


Another stand out polish from the 12 Collection by Paint Box Polish!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete