Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Ultimate Warrior is Bad Ass!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday to you! I put on another one of the polishes in the 12 Collection from Paint Box Collection and wore it to work sans any stamping.  I loved it so much I decided to keep it on another day and add some accent nails for a cool Halloween look!

First up here are pics of the polish.  It's a gorgeous red brown with tons of gold and red shimmer in it.  It's truly a vamp red which makes it perfect for Halloween and Fall and Winter

I love colors like this!
So that gold and red micro shimmer in there?
A classic vampy red is always a must have in your polish arsenal

I decided to try a couple of accent nails for a Halloween look and I like how bad ass they turned out!  I ran the gamut of what I wanted to do, shiny, some shiny and some matte or all matte

Here it is when I first  did it.  I stamped using 3 plates from Messy Mansion MM54, MM56 and MM58
All Shiny which I liked but then I decided to go just matte on the accent nails
Yep still like it but what does the Ultimate Warrior look like matted??? So you know I had to try it!
oooooh totally awesome!!!


Another stand out polish from the 12 Collection by Paint Box Polish!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide breathtaking and amazing explanatory videos to our customers who helps reach their brands to the desired level. Explainer Video Production Company
    Best Explainer Video Production Company The artist's skilled team includes script writers, artists, artists etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete