Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Jeepers Creepers!

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday!!  It's a very cloudy and rainy day here today so I'm staying in.  We've got some Packer football coming up this afternoon and I'm thinking of either making some tacos or chili.  I can make the tacos lowcarb by not eating the tortillas the chili is a different matter. I love beans in my chili dark red kidney beans and black beans so it wouldn't be carb friendly but it seems like such a great day for chili! Decisions! Decisions!

Something that was not so hard to decide on was this creepy mani I did.  I usually like the more cute Halloween mani's but every once in a while I like to get in a creepy or scary one.  I might try another one again before Halloween but for now this is my scary/creepy mani of this Halloween season
I sort of kept adding to this one and it turned out better than I thought it would!
I used a few differnt plates for this Winstonia, EDM, Bundle Monster Messy Mansion and I did free hand the fence

I could have had a teeny mouse the owl was hunting for but I don't "do" the circle of life so mushrooms it is!
As I like to do I did find a picture I used for inspiration and here it is
If I could have had smaller images or longer nails I might have tried to add the pumpkins

Group photo with nails and plate what do you think?  Did I nail it?

What kind of Halloween mani person are you?  Do you like sweet and cutesy or do you like scary and gory?

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments: