Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Spring--Pastel Chevrons

Hi Everyone!  Well did you all survive Daylight Savings Time?  I thought I was going to be super tired but I wasn't at all.  I think a lot had to do with the fact I had the delish Cinnamon Dolce coffee from Starbucks at work yesterday.  There are a few of us who like flavored coffee so we have quite the variety going on there.  I'm hoping tomorrow we can try the Dark Chocolate Truffle I bought.

Since I survived Daylight Savings Time I'm happy to report I had time to do my day 2 mani last night LOL.  I decided to go with some pastel chevrons.

I started with a base of Girly Bits Love Your Elf which is pink nude with shimmer.  Sadly the shimmer didn't really pic up with my camera.  I used several Mundos for the stamping Peach, Mexican Pink, Velvet, Sky Blue and Lime. Chevron plate good old FUN 5
I used to say I didn't love pastels but honestly I really love them.  I think I love Fall and Spring best for nail polish colors
So glad to be able to stamp the wavy chevron because UG tape mani's or vinyls nope just cant not do them
You might be able to see a little bit of the shimmer in this shot
Not leaving well enough alone I added some Bunny Ears
Meh not sure if this makes it a cuter mani or not
So day 1 was refreshing!  Not everyone did flowers woot!  Let's see how day 2 goes!


2 comments:

  1. This manicure just screems Easter to me! I really love the colors and those cute ears you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the little bunny ears are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete