Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Irish Plaid

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I decided to try my hand at a plaid stamped mani for the first time.  It didn't turn out as I had planned but I don't think it's too bad for my first time at bat.  The plus in this whole thing is I used NYX Hunter Green for the first time and I've owned it for 5 years LOL!

So here's my Irish Plaid mani kicking off some nice Celtic mani's leading up to St Patrick's Day
I had a pattern I was trying to follow and I didn't quite nail it so it disappointed me.
I used Marianne's n114 for my plaid and had some issues with what I felt should have been placed first so I had to wing it
I feel like the Celtic design shamrock on Messy Mansion MM04 saved the day!
I used Mundo Mustard, Black and White for my stamping--as always nice and crisp and easy to work with

No matter how much I try and no matter how much I love a squishy stamper I can't get straight lines when using it.  Luckily no one ever looks that closely at my nails to see they aren't exactly straight lines

So what do you think?  Does it look Irish enough???

No comments:

Post a Comment