Thursday, November 20, 2014

While Visions Of Snowflakes . . .

Hi Everyone! Sorry for my short absence but this is the time of the year for me when it's a little crazy.  Between 2 jobs I am working 14 hour days  and weekends AND still have to find time to do my nails!

I will try to post as often as possible!

I have this lovely mani to show off I had on the other day.  I just did some easy white snowflake stamping over Nails Inc, Cadogan Gate
I really love how sparkly Cadogan Gate is!  It's just stunning and perfect for Winter!
I got a zillion compliments on this mani, I wish it had  looked better in the pics!

I used MoYou Festive 01 plate which is nothing but snowflakes!!! It's pretty awesome. 

We are having a pretty dang cold November.  Thankfully we are having snow like poor Buffalo, NY is!

Thanks for stopping by!  I  hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, this is really cute and puts me in the mood for the upcoming holidays! Snowflakes are so much nicer in nail art than covering my driveway!

    ReplyDelete