Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

I keep on Falling

Hi Everyone!  Today I recreated a look I had seen Madam Luck do awhile ago. I used my stamping skills  because there is no way I can freehand as good as Amanda can!  I also did the stamping decal method and let me tell you while it's great to get some fine detailed art--decals are a major pain!  I honestly don't know why so many people love to do them!

I started with a  base of the super pretty His Chosen One  by Paint Box Polish.  His Chosen One is a lovely nude with gold flakies and it was the perfect canvas for my mani!
I wish my pumpkin had been larger.  You can  barely see him in there!
I used my MoYou Mother Nature 07 leaf plate for my leaves
They look so vibrant  because I used my Mundo de Unas stamping polish for my decals.  They worked for decals!

I love the look on my thumb!
Still able to pull off a few Fall looks and that makes me really happy!!

Here's the original mani  by Madam Luck she is crazy talented!


Thanks for stopping  by!!! I  hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the thumb too! I have some of these leaves sitting on stampers just haven't gotten around to using them; I also filled some in with holo for something different. Not sure if I'll use them or not lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this! Those colors are so fun a bright! Fabulous job on the decals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete