Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Orange you glad it's Monday?

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!  A funny thing happened on the way to me putting polishes away in my melmer.  The first thing I did instead of putting away the 6 or 7 polishes I had out was go through my purple drawer to find what I just really wasn't wearing anymore so I could weed them out.  I pulled out about 8 I know I'm never going to wear so I'm definitely going to share these with someone who will.  Then I noticed I have quite a few really pretty oranges that I just don't wear so I decided to wear orange everyday this week!  Wow! This is going to be SO hard for me because I don't have any orange clothes! OMG I am going to clash every single day this week.  CAN I DO IT?!  I don't know but you'll be along with me for the ride so we both shall see.

The Sunday challenge for the AIS facebook group was tigers yesterday.  Hey tigers are sort of orange so how perfect is that?  After seeing pics of all the way cool true tiger designs I decided I wanted to step outside the box and do something a little different.  I started with a base of Zoya Myrta and Cult Nails Captivated and then enlisted my pink CiCi & SiSi for some stamping
I like this one!  I think it turned out pretty cool
My friend Ana told me it was very Cincinnati Bengals looking!  I might have to utilize this look again for football season!
What do you think when you see it?  Does it say tiger to you or definitely not at all?

How about your orange stash?  How is it looking?  Do you have any real beauties in there that only get love during Halloween?  If so you should haul them out and wear some right now!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

  1. These turned out fabulous!!! They don't remind me of a tiger but they still look FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome! At first glance I though tthe white part was the photo glare an thought - cool effect! But it's even more amazing than that! It's such a great design that it doesn't really matter if your outfits clash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is my least favorite color, so what few orange leaning shades I have are really corals and peaches...except China Glaze Orange Marmalade. One of China Glazes classic glass flecks, it's so juicy, so summer, so gorgeous, I couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete