Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Bring on the Bling!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I know you'll be shocked to hear this but we are getting MOAR snow today.  Yep more freaking snow.  We'll have to see how bad it ends up being.  They are calling for 2-4 inches in our area.  So are we have not gotten more snow than they've predicted, we've always gotten less.  Let's hope today is not the day to change that.  I need to make trips to the feed store, grocery store and post office today--OIY!

I'm in a small facebook group with some girls who love nail polish and animals and who just have a pretty fun time chatting.  We pick a different color to wear each week and last week the the color was gold.  This is the mani I did for our gold color last week!


I started with a base of OPI LoveAngelMusicBaby and then topped it with my franken Ragnelle.  I stamped using FUN 6 plate


I love this image from FUN 6.  It sort of reminds me of a dried up dirt road.  Siince I'm older than dirt now I decided my road should have some bling!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  If you're in the storms path YET AGAIN please stay safe!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment