Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey! Jealous Lover

Hi Everyone!  I'm wearing a gorgeous combo for you today!  And what makes it SO perfect is the name.  Today I'm wearing Hey! Jealous Lover, another one of Red Dog Designs.  When I first saw it I KNEW I had to have it.  If there's one thing I am for sure, it is, a jealous lover.  Unfortunately I was born with the bad picker gene so I'm smart enough to stay away from relationships now, but when I'm in them I definitely admit to jealousy LOL!  I layered this gorgeous creation over Illmasqua Viridian because if you're going to be green with envy and jealousy why not wear the best green there is?
I did a cute little accent nail
because when you're with me your heart is locked up! LOL!
I tried my hand at "the claw" pose because Debbie of The Crumpet and I were discussing signature hand poses
I don't really know if "the claw' is me.  I think my signature pose might be more like this
All I know is Hey! Jealous Lover is one gorgeous glitter topper!!!

It's part of the Ol' Blue Eyes Collection through Red Dog Designs that you can find through Facebook or check the link HERE

It's supposed to be in the 30's and sunny here today.  We might see some of our snow melting!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment