Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

All Good Things Must Come To An End . . .

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday to all of you.  Today is a sad day for me because it's my last day in the mail order department at the bakery.  I was lucky enough to be a part of the family for the holiday season.  It was CRAZY busy and the month of December I worked 35 hours of overtime every week!  We worked from sunup to well past sundown 7 days a week starting the day after Thanksgiving with our first day off being Christmas!  I met some AMAZING people and enjoyed being able to share some delights from our little ol bakery in Racine with people all over the United States and even the world.  On Monday morning I start a new job--no crazy hours--no more kringle, donuts and coffee cakes.

To pay tribute to my fab bakery family I'm sending myself off with a cute cupcake, glitter gradient mani!


It's pretty cute!  I used DRK-B for the swear and BM14 for the ring and added a rhinestone for the cherry.
For the gradient I used OPI Thoroughly Modern Millie, Ninja Polishes Lisa and Paula and LA Glitter Addict Animate
I did have some Seche Vite shrinkage with this which is an incredibly rare occurrence for me!
I'll miss my friends at O & H but I know we'll keep in touch!  Hopefully I'll be back there for the Christmas season this year!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment