Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy 4th of July!  Today I'm spending my freedom by doing nothing other than watching some Discovery ID and reading.  I'm trying to not overdo it today exercise wise.  This is supposed to be my "off" today with no exercise but I might be addicted as it feels like cheating to not do anything.  So instead of aiming for 10k steps today I'm trying for only 5k.

I did get a 4th of July mani done though.  I love how it turned out.  I always try to do something a little different and I think this one worked perfectly
My base colors are Dior Blue Label and Massai two of my favorite blue and reds I own
I stamped with Mundo white with FUN and UC plates
Simple but perfect!

I hope you all have a happy but safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar satta king Know your family eye history. A lot of eye conditions are genetic and it will be easier for a doctor to help you if you know of your risks.

    ReplyDelete