Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

As close to tropical as I get

Hey Everyone!  Happy Saturday to you!  I spent my entire morning running around grocery shopping a little over 3 hours 3 stores and my freaking pedometer decided on me!  The jerk!  After all that time walking and loading up the cart and unloading the cart it said I walked 113 steps WHAT IN THE WORLD?!  Clearly I need something better than my cheap ass free pedometer LOL

But that's all behind me now.  I am taking it easy for the rest of the day.  I walked all week last week and will probably take a walk later in the early evening but for now I'm relaxing and reading.  I found a new to me author I just love so I'm spending the day reading a couple of her books. Elle Casey is her name and even though she writes in the dreaded 1st person I just adore her books!

This is the mani I'm sporting today.  I got a lot of compliments on at all 3 grocery stores. I'm not sure by the kid at DQ might have been checking them out too.  I had to indulge in a small iced coffee after all that shopping!


I tried out all of my new Girly Bits stamping polishes on this mani  Ker-Minty Frog Here, Pardon My Periwinkle, Coral Reef and Silly Daffodilly

I stamped with one of my MoYou Tropical plates over my base of OPI's How Great Is Your Dane
A good brown creme is SO underrated!!! I just love this OPI it's so smooth and yummy
I know I keep saying I'm going to get better lighting set up at my new apartment but really one of these days I am going to get better lighting!

I really love these Girly Bits stamping colors they are going to be great for some summer stamping for sure!
I hope you guys are having a great Saturday!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, Which Elle Casey books do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you were taking really big steps? :-P Love the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speak about the oldest member of your family to learn about your history.play bazaar satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete