Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Whimsy--Owls!

Hi Everyone!  Oh thank goodness we are halfway through this Whimsy week!  It's really a struggle for me I tell ya.  I had a couple of good friends looking out for me when the Vivid Lacquer plate I need for 1 mani was available for sale in a FB group and even though I was far from home my sweet friends Arlene and Tara were all over that post so I wouldn't miss it.  Arlene snagged it for me and had them ship it to me.  I wanted it for an entirely different reason but the more I looked at it the more  this idea came to me.  Instead of some cherry blossoms on tree branches I thought about how it would look to put a bunch of cute owls in the tree and this is what I came up with
I used the cooky tree branches from VL019 and then I did a whole lotta owl decals from BP54 
I think it's pretty cute, hopefully it's also Whimsical
My base is my fave blue ever Paint Box Polish's Won't The Muggles See Us? and I stamped with a lot of various Mundo colors
What do you think???? 




1 comment: