Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

It's the end of days----maybe

Hi Everyone!  A happy Sunday to all.  Tonight we have the double whammy of a blood moon along with a lunar eclipse.  And of course we do because it's cloudy as hell here so yet again another eclipse not witnessed by me! UG but who am I kidding??? It doesn't even start until after midnight and I'm in bed by 9 pm most nights LOL!

To mark this occasion as I may not ever see this again since it's not happening for another 20 years, I decided to haul out my Messy Mansion MM52 plate which is the Mayan Doomsday Calendar.  I'm not going to lie this mani didn't turn out as well as I had hope but my base was KILLER!
I just loved this base I did but the black stamping over it wasn't the best choice 

Here's the plate I used.  It's really cool!
I started with a base of Zoya Pepper and then did the saran wrap method with Nails Inc Vigo St as well as Zoya mini I have with no name on it! Yikes!  No clue what it is LOL
I think I like my pinkie and  index finger best
And my thumb!  My thumb turned out great too
All in all I think this is a pretty good mani to welcome the end of the world just in case we have it! hahahah!  

I hope wherever you are you have the chance to see tonight's eclipse.  I'm sure I'll catch pics online tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment