Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Coffee, Tea or . . .

Hi Everyone!  I almost said Happy Monday LOL!  Today is definitely Tuesday and how lovely that is after a nice day off to celebrate Labor Day.  I worked on a really lovely gradient with some stamping from the new Messy Mansion MM62 plate which is all tea related images.  It's pretty dang cute. I think this turned out just lovely although I wish I would have had some nice tea sandwiches and cakes to go along with it!
See how sweet this is?!
Here's how cute the plate is
I love the words that spell TEA that is just adorable!
This might just be the last of my light colors since we're moving into Fall
What do you think--I think it's just too precious!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend those of us who celebrated it.  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thrown off all day myself. Glad it's a shorter week though ;0). I love this! The gradient is perfect!

    ReplyDelete