Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Pink & Purple Tribal----two for the price of one!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!  The flash challenge in the Advanced Nail Stamping group was pink & purple tribal.  I'm not going to lie I was the one who picked the challenge!  I love tribal!  I could wear it every single day!

I did a couple of tribal mani's using the pink & purple colors.  First up is the pink and purple gradient and Marianne's N13 plate.  I love this plate!
I used some neons for this and my camera just can't not do neons AND there was no sun out.  China Glaze Glow With The Flow, Plur-ple and OPI Push & Pur-pull for this gradient
Let's hope the kitchen floor is clean since it's the background!
This Marianne's plate has a lot of ancient tribal on it which I just love

Next up I wanted to do a Aztec Galaxy mani because I love them and have seen them around for a long time and just never did one!

This time I used a lot of images from my Mash 64 plate which I just don't use because  the Mash plates are too small for my nails.  Luckily this time I was able to use them!  I did a base with Kiko 255 which is a gorgeous dark purple with holo glitters in it.  The perfect backdrop for this mani even though it's mostly covered up LOL!
I sponged on some pink and purple cremes and a bit of blue creme as well for my galaxy bases.  Naturally China Glaze Fairy Dust is also involved!
I do love this one.  It's hard to say which image is my favorite but I really think it's the ring finger.  
I had to do the decal method with these as stamping straight lines is hard as hell.  When placement is important ALWAYS decal!

When I told my son about Aztec Galaxy he made fun of me saying there is no such thing as Aztec Galaxy.  Naturally I was affronted.  Then he went as far as to say I might as well just call it an Ancient Aliens mani!


What do you think?  Pretty good ANUS challenge this time hey?  The rule was whoever got theirs done first gets to pick the next challenge.  My friend Stephanie aka @furlygirl33 was done first so she's picking the next challenge!  I can't wait to see what she is going to throw at us!

Which one of these pink & purple tribal nails do you like the best?

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment