Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

In a hurry? No worries!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  The Advanced Nail Group has a 30 minute mani challenge going on. It's a challenge my friend Stephanie thought up because she likes to change her nails daily but doesn't always have the time as she is a busy wife and mother. With all the really cool things you can do these days it's nice to sit back and try something simple that still packs a bunch. This challenge goes on until the weekend so it will be interesting to see what I come up with each day. 

First up I wanted to use my new Pahlish the really beautiful Billy Bones.  It's an awesome cream colored creme with some ultra chrome flakies in it. I decided to pair it with one of my favorite Mundos--Dark Grey and stamped with SB018. 
This Pahlish is just to die for gorgeous
I wanted the base to be able to show through and I just don't pull out my Sugar Bubbles plates enough so this was just a match made in heaven!
In only 30 minutes! Can you believe it?!
Sometimes because there are so many things you CAN do in nail art you forget that simple can be beautiful
Can you see the flakies in this base? Oh Em Gee just beautiful!  Lots of copper and blue with flashies of violet.

One 30 minute mani challenge down! Hopefully I can do a couple more that are just as beautiful!

How much time do you usually spend on a manicure?  Do you tend to do something quick and easy or do you like to do something more time consuming and detailed?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I need a grey polish like stamp with! And that Pahlish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete