Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fairy Tales--St George and the Dragon

Hi Everyone!  Woot! It's Friday!  The weekend is almost here!  I'm getting together with my family for a game night on Saturday and Sunday is the big Packers vs Seashawks game so I am looking forward to it for sure

I did some stamping decal last night that turned out really well!  It's really nice to have the Creative Stamper to use for large pieces of the full image plates from the MoYou Fairy Tale Collection.  I really think this mani turned out great!
My story mani for today is the tale of St George who slew the terrible Dragon.  I had to matte it because you know all the cool kids do it!
 I'm only sporting the dragon scales on my right hand because "ain't nobody got time" for the same thing on my right hand LOL!

I think this was a really great week and even though this was a really challenging theme, once again every one did an exceptional job!

I'm heading over to the last day to see what my friends came up with!


14 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous - your skills are CRAZY awesome, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say this manicure is iconic! It's perfect and layered and tells a story and I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really some epic stamping! It is gorgeous! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has unmatching hands on occasion. I've become amazingly okay with going out with completely different hands, on the weekends especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love the fire-spitting dragon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect; I love the stamps you used, the colors you used, the finish you chose; Everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am floored. This is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turned out great? No. It's freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it matte!! It's an awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl, this looks so freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously, this is unbelievable. This is my favourite one of the week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out EPIC! It's utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness...your manicures are always so impressive. This is epic!

    And I must say...I was rooting for your Packers.... :(

    ReplyDelete