Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Whew!!!! I survived!

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday!  Holy cow what a month December was!  I was averaging 90+ hours a week between 2 jobs in December but thankfully the rush is over.  Now I have some time to sit back and relax and play with all the new plates I got and some new polishes too!  I felt sort of  bad for my postal carrier.  On Christmas Eve Day I got just about every single plate I had ordered and my stock up on Seche Vite and Rejuvacote and a couple of Christmas present packages from friends to boot.  My son was home that day and told me he had to have a bin just for all my stuff!

HOLY MOLY!

I haven't really done much because once Christmas day hit my body sort of went on shut down.  I think it finally realized I didn't have to work so much so it tried to recoup all those hours lost that month in one day.  It didn't work LOL!  Yesterday  I had  big plans to get a lot done and that didn't happen either.  Today I finally feel like I have some energy.  And it's a good thing too since I'll be hanging with my grand nephew for a couple hours today before heading home to catch the Packers vs Lions game.

Awhile ago I snagged this super cool and totally awesome polish From Paint B Box Polish.  It's a totally unique color and full of blingy goodness!  

I love the name!!!
This one of the polishes in the Dragon's Are A Girl's Best Friend collection.  I'm partial to this one as it's Game Of Thrones inspired--Khal Drogo forever in our hearts!!!

I did some stamping with HeHe 003
Really loving how the stamping and the polish come together on this one!
Mesmerizing!!!
Good news too!  The polish is still available over at Paint Box Polish!!  Stop over to see what other goodies she has

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and soon the new year is upon us--I'm planning on something super blingy for New Year's Eve how about the rest of you?

3 comments:

  1. Your mail carrier loves you! Packages like that up the volume with only ONE stop - win/win! Their paycheck/route classification is determined by volume, and possibly you helped your carrier's route get a raise ♥ (ex-carrier here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, love these nails today! My small group of nail polish friends and I have all been wearing glitter on our nails every day for the past month... so I'm excitedly looking forward to see how we can all outdo each other for New Year's nails. I can't wait to see yours, too! I enjoy your blog very much and my son is a Packers fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those nails look great! I don't know how you worked all those hours without going crazy! I don't think I could have done it. Now put your feet up and relax for a while, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete