Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Winter Wonderland--Snowflakes

Hi Everyone!  My last day is late--I've put in 85 hours this week so I'm dragging my rump just a bit  BUT I still have a smile on my face!


For my last day I just went simple with China Glaze Sexagon and LA Girls 3D in  Brilliant Blue and some snowflake stamping from BM H20 and MoYou Festive 02 & 03.  I stamped with Mundo de Unas white and navy--and perfection!
This is so simple yet just gorgeous!
I don't know about the rest of you but I just loved this week!  I think it was one of the best themes we've had!



7 comments:

  1. Love this! My eyes keep darting around from nail to nail at all the different snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess with 85 hours your forgiven (j/k!).

    Beautiful mani; really pretty!

    This theme has been a lot of fun; I think the ladies mani's have been off the charts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors go together perfectly. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how these pop! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete