Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Invasion of the body snatchers--someone look for the pod!

Hi Everyone!   Happy April Fools!  Lots of pretty silly things going on today in a few of the blogs I've seen this morning but definitely not one here.  I think my body has been snatched and that's no joke!  Suddenly I am liking pastels AND non sparkly textured polish!  What the french?!  I'm totally blaming my friend Michelle on my recent love of non sparkle textures thanks to her sending me a few bottles of the new Kiko Cupcakes.  These babies are pastel AND textured.  They are pretty cool, full of tiny little confetti sprinkles.

I decided to pair one up with a recent purchase from Elevation--the super lovely Twinkle In A Yeti's eye and I just love how this turned out!
Yeti is a super lovely teal blue with a pink almost fuchsia shimmer, just lovely!
It's a great color for Spring and Summer!

I paired him with the lovely Kiko 655 a light blue with confetti sprinkles.  Super love this polish!
And to give it a little stamping flare I hauled out my Nail Craze NC01 and did some dandelion stamping!
Pretty cute if I do say so myself!
I hope you all have a great day today and that no one gets sucked in to that omg is this for real or is this just an April Fool's joke!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait for my Yeti to arrive...I missed it on the 7th but was lucky enough to snag on the 22nd but still in transit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the yeti's really pretty - I'm not so into blue on my on nails, so I didn't get it (but some others I did get ;) ). The KIKO cupcakes look cute, I'll have to check them out in person!

    ReplyDelete