Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Digit-al Dozen Does Black & White

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day!  Here we are half way through this week's black and white mani theme.  I have to say while I love black nail polish I am not so much a fan of white nail polish.  I honestly do not know when is the last time I willing wore white polish LOL.  That's what makes this challenges so good--you think outside the box and do something you might not normally do like wear white nail polish LOL!

Today I just went for something simple and used one of my favorite stamping plates ever, BM314.

First up a lovely white to black ombre mani
Index to Pinkie--Sinful Snow Me White, Zoya Dove, my franken Shibari MASTER, and Sinful Black On Black
You can see here my thumb is also white.  I stamped using BM314 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and Sinful Black on Black
I love this image!  I've worn it a zillion times and love it every time I see it!
Simple but sort of elegant.

So today I pretty much stayed within the black and white spectrum--did everyone else?

15 comments:

  1. Love this! And love your perfectly square nails! I always swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great image and the ombre was a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh yes, I love the ombre manicure! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ombre nails WITH ombre stamping?! GET OUT. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp! I used the same one on monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'am Chris !!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory 190 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustamucho, con cuatro fondos diferentes, queda genial

    He creado El Gran Reto de la Navidad NailArt, Anímate!! (También en inglés!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of suck at ombre, I can't figure out what color should go where! I love the stamping over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is beautiful Laurie! Ombre is def a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect ombre and perfect stamping! You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that stamping design that you did, and the gradient base is a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! That stamp is so delicate!

    ReplyDelete