Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone and a very happy New Year's Eve Day to you all!  I am off work today--a big WOOT to that!  We've talked about getting out to see a movie but it is about 5 degrees outside with a windchill factor of negative 11 so um yeah that's not happening!  Instead I'm sitting inside and reorganizing my polish stash--looks like I'm getting rid of a lot of glitter right away to start out 2014 LOL!  I'm going to do some snuggling with the cats and chinchillas and do some reading and of course catch up on all my blogs!

I did do a pretty kick ass New Year's Eve mani and it matches my new bracelet and ring perfectly!  


Here it is my first ever Waterfall mani and I just HAVE to thank Ashley from Ashley Is Polish Addicted because I did one first that just did not look good.  she helped me figure out exactly what was wrong with it and I just love this one!
I used black, white, silver and some China Glaze Sexagon for my sprakle!
Too cold to go outside for pics so we have to settle for shots in the bathroom!  I promise I was fully clothed at the time!
Here it is with some natural lighting by the window
And here it is with my new ring and bracelet!!! Woot!!!!
Definitely loving this easy yet dramatic look for New Year's!  The waterfall look has been around for awhile now but I do believe it was first created by the very fab and talented Sammi of The Nailasaurus.  If you haven't tried one yet why not make it the first mani you do of 2014?

I'd like to wish you all a very happy, healthy and joyous New Year!  I hope 2014 is good year for each of us.  Thank you for following me and taking time out of your very busy days to look at my nails!

1 comment: