Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

MMMMM Mosaic

Hi Everyone--Happy Saturday!!!  It's 60 and raining here SO it's a good day to practice some nail art, eat some cheddar broccoli soup AND read some hot cowboy romances or maybe even some good old romantic suspense.  I'll probably do both LOL.

I've got a super pretty mosaic look I did with a purple gradient and some glitter.  

My sweet friend Jen of Jen's Nail Files sent me a bottle of Naild' It's Confetti Falls and it's super lovely over purple gradient
I stamped in silver using BM313
I just love the elegant look of these without really any hard work!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! How come I never saw this mani before??? It is simply brilliant!!!
    I love it so much and I am so going to try to copy you!!!!!

    btw - I thought the word was Mosaic? (replaced a and i)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaic! Love the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pretty much tuned out after cheddar broccoli soup. i think the drool shorted out my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lordy! This has got to be one of my favourite mani's from you!

    ReplyDelete