Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Oooooh Deja Vu!

Morning Everyone!  Well we have Winter Storm Saturn bearing down on us today.  Sounds just like last week doesn't it?  We were supposed to get snow starting and 2 am and lasting until 5pm but now they've changed it to 11am until 12am. Who really knows what's going to happen!  I've heard anything from 6 inches to a foot so I guess I'll just have to wait until it's all said and done to find out if we even get any at all LOL!  Just in case I'm going to be totally prepared.  The good news is no shoveling out this morning and my commute into work should be good.

Since I felt like this was so deja vuey of last week I wanted to try the China Glaze magnet I picked up at Sally's on clearance last week.  When this baby first came out it was $10, but I got it for $1.99  It's the one with the circle image on it.

I love, love, love, LOVE magnetic polish BUT I have really curved nails so magnetic polish doesn't always love me.  The nails on my right hand are a lot more curved then the left but I did get some great turn out with this magnet.  
I hauled out my favorite magnetic color for this one and it looks great!
I think the bullseye image is really cool
Someone once told me it was impossible to make a magnet bend to make a curved line.  
She was WAY wrong lol!
The Nabi magnetics are awesome in color, they really are, but they stink to high heaven!  

I hope anyone in the path of Saturn stays safe today.  Remember to drive carefully, bundle up, and keep your thinking cap on at all times!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. I don't own any magnetic polishes because I normally don't like them, but this polish and design look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most beautiful magnetic I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image! I have the same problem with curved nails. I don't like it how the sides look :S

    ReplyDelete