Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24--Inspired By A Game!

Hi Everyone!!! Another SUPER chilly day here in Wisconsin!  I think when I get home tonight some good old hamburger soup is going to be made!  It's a great warm your belly on a cold day/night kind of soup!  Today in the Crumpet Nail Tart's 31 Day Challenge is inspired by a game.  I really didn't come up with anything great for this challenge!  I thought about doing Twister but just didn't "feel" like dotting last night so instead you guys are going to get this
Checkers!  I'm pretty sure it was one of the first "adult" games I learned.  My sister Lisa and I would play it for hours and hours and hours!  Sorry it's not more original and fun LOL!
I also could not get a real crisp picture of this mani to save my life!

Let's look at tomorrow and see if it's going to be better for me
Inspired by my childhood--WOW so many possibilities for that one!

Check out what my fellow Tart's have come up with for Inspired By A Game--i'm sure their's is going to be a bit more exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkers!!! Of course!!! And here I was trying to think of some original game for my entry, while you went to the basics with such great execution!! I really really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I though about doing Checkers or Chess but decided on Twister. Lol. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete