Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30--Your Favorite Nail Art Technique!

Hi Everyone!!! OMG only one more day to go in the Crumpet Nail Tart's 31 Day Challenge!  I sort of feel like I won't know what to do when the challenge is over!  How am I ever going to figure out what to do on my own lol!  Today is Your Favorite Nail Technique and I'm pretty sure everyone will guess what mine is--stamping!   I've been stamping for almost 2 years now.  It's really changed my life!  I've met the most amazing people through something as simple and even trivial as nail polish and some image plates.

I chose to do another magnetic gradient along with my stamping today just because I love to do them so much!
My niece says I always ruin my gradients by covering them up BUT I think a gradient and then stamping over it offers alot more depth
I used a Cheeky to stamp with and it wasn't an XL--I wish the Cheeky's were larger images on their round sets.  I like them but they just aren't big enough.   Too late to start again though!!!

Here's how messy this gradient was!  Look at all the clean up I have with this sucker!
It was worth it though!

Tomorrow in the challenge it's Recreate a mani from the challenge.  I have a very special mani in mind for this one!  Make sure you check it out tomorrow!

Let's take a look and see what my fellow Tart's like to do on their nails!


2 comments:

  1. I always love your magnetic gradients, but have a hard time figuring out how you do it. Gradients, I can do. Magnetics, I can do. But my mind boggles at trying to do a gradient fast enough and thick enough to magnetize. Have you thought about doing a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your peacock inspired, stamped gradient was one of the most beautiful manis I've seen. On this one though, I go with your niece, not because the stamping looks bad! Only because those are my most favorite colors you partially covered up, and I thought it looked great bare nekid. I too am curious how you manage a gradient/magnetic combo.

    ReplyDelete