Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

In a hurry? No worries part 2!

Hi Everyone!  I've got another 30 minute manicure from the Advanced Nail Stamping Group's latest challenge.  This one is SOOOOOO pretty.  I decided to copy my whole "start with a great base" idea from yesterday so I chose the gorgeous Darling Diva Are You Medusa? Because You Make Me Rock Hard! and then just do some simple stamping over it.  Again just because you know how to do more doesn't always mean you should.  This is another simple stamping mani that took me less than 30 minutes to do and it's gorgeous!
Medusa is a gorgeous cherry red scattered holo.  I love bases like this, it's like they glow from within!
I wanted to let this beautiful base show as much as possible so simple stamping was what I wanted.
I really love my Born Pretty Store BP-L003 plate so it was a no brainer to grab this and then stamp with my fave gold China Glaze Passion
GLOWY!!!!!!! Gorgeous and glowy!
Another winner with this manicure for sure
And because Medusa is darn close to a one coater this took less time than yesterday's mani!
What do you think???? Isn't this just gorgeous?

Hope everyone is having a great day!  Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment